Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life has been rather challenging . theres just too many things thats going on in my mind . pfffft !  i just want to cry my heart out right now . how i wish that every single tear drop solves everything . fat hope la az ! im fixing my broken heart thanks to him . uhuh . i couldnt explain how much i have to go thru and its only the 2nd mth of the whole entire 2012 . dayuummm ! but im so greatful that i have my family , lovelies & him always by my side hearing me out . thank you so much . im stuck . not knowing what else to do . eeeeeeee! emosi terganggu please . pffft ! stress nye dengan hidup . aru tanggung diri sendiri sia belum tanggung hal rumah tangge biler da dewase haiyaaaaaaa ! hidup nie bynk sgt cabaran . sblm emosi making terganggu nk stop je la ehk . baik da start bbual sorg pulak -.- . hahahaha az emosi terganggu da sewel da budak nie hahahahaha okay .  adios amigos, amigas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment